Whooooah so talk about waiting until the last minute to post this! But next weekend I’ll be back in Texas to visit family, and so I figured why not take the opportunity to have a tea party/meet up while I’m in the area! It’ll be a great chance to meet lots of awesome fans and new friends, sample the Sherlock blends (and maybe a few others), and nosh on some food! Also prizes. There will be prizes. :D Here’s what you need to know:
- Most of this info is also on the Facebook Event Page, which I suggest you RSVP to, so you can check for any information changes. While you’re at it, you should check out the Texas Sherlockian group over there. They’re pretty awesome.
- When: Saturday, November 24th at Noon until about 3 or so? Who knows. If it runs later that that, or if there’s interest, afterwards we might trek over to a Denny’s to grab some of that Hobbit Dinner they’ve got going on right now.
- Where: 99% sure we’re going to do this at McAllister park, picnic style. Right now the forecast looks like it’s going to be a good day for a picnic, but things can change, so be sure to check the facebook page for the latest updates! The morning of the tea party, I’ll post where exactly in the park we’ll set up. I have all of my fingers and toes crossed that there will be outdoor plugs for us to use for electric kettles (if not, I’ll figure something out, don’t worry).
- What: Okay, so I’ll be bringing along a BUNCH of the Sherlock teas for you guys to try out and if I have enough left, I’ll make sure everyone leaves the party with at least one sample bag of tea to take home. I’ll also be bringing some other snacks and goodies, and since this is a picnic, I encourage everyone else to bring treats as well! Hopefully we’ll have picnic tables, but you might want to bring along a picnic blanket as well, just in case ;)
- Also: I’ll have a lot of other goodies with me—prints, buttons and, if my package from Adagio gets to Texas in time, sampler packs of the tea to sell to anyone interested, to help cover my travel costs. I’ve also gathered a few pretty cool raffle prizes. Basically I want to make sure everyone leaves with something cool, even if I have to sit and doodle on your arm (….cara, that’s not cool at all….)
- Please let me know if you have any other questions! I’m sure I’m probably forgetting something or other….
- I look forward to seeing you there!